Wednesday 29 April 2015

Loving Lately: April Favourites

No comments:
 
Is it just me or has the last half of April just flown by? Things have been extra busy in my work and home life, so I apologize if I'm behind on responding to all of your comments. I swear I'll be playing major catchup this weekend! Fingers crossed I'll have heard about my camera by then.

Since things have been so crazy I've been reaching for more old standbys than new products this month, but I've also gotten a ton of new things towards the end of the month so look out for those in my May posts!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed | I brought back out my Exposed blush and have been loving the rosey-tan flush it's been giving my cheeks. There have been lots of late nights so this brings back some colour to my face when I'm tired, and semi-doubles as a bronzer so I can skip that step. It doesn't look like much in the pan, but if you haven't already tried this shade I highly recommend it!

MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencil Liner | These are hands down the best pencil liners I've ever tried for lining the upper waterline. They are long wearing and don't smudge out into the corners of my eyes like some other pencils do. I've had my pencil for longer than I probably should but it lasts so long so definitely worth the money in my opinion! I've been using both black and charcoal a ton this month.

Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe in Sheer Pink Lust | I talked about this shade already in my 5 wearable lip colours for spring post, but this one has been a perfect desk companion for me. It evens out the tone of my lips and gives them a bit of hydration, all while looking very natural. I'm glad I picked this up before my Target closed for good.

MAC Nylon | My recent go-to spring look when I'm in a rush in the morning is winged liner, lots of mascara and a brightening eyeshadow in the inner corners of my eye. It's like adding an extra few hours of sleep to your face, I swear. MAC Nylon is a frosty white-gold that is perfect for not looking too icy while still making major impact with minor effort.

J Crew Pastel Earrings | I found these on a whim during a quick outlet stop late last month and instantly fell in love. As someone who doesn't typically wear statement earrings, or really earrings at all, these were just understated enough to come home with me. They're not too heavy so they're comfortable to wear and perfect for dressing up a simple outfit like this one I wore a few weeks ago. They're super affordable too for J. Crew jewelry!

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Dark Brown | By now you probably know how much I love the black version of this liquid liner. Recently I've been reaching more for brown as a less-harsh version for my everyday look. I will say I was a bit disappointed in this product because it doesn't seem nearly as smooth and opaque as my black liners have been, but it is a beautiful rich brown and the staying power is incredible so I just deal with it. Has anyone else tried the brown shade? Did I get a dud?

What have you been loving this month?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment