Tuesday 21 January 2014

Double Duty Products

No comments:
 

Bronzer - Matte or Shimmery, it all depends on your preference (I use either Nars Laguna or NYC Sunny), bronzer not only can be used to amp up your all over complexion but it can be used to contour your face AND eyes. Using a matte bronzer in the crease can create subtle definition. Find a compact that has a dual bronzer and blush and you get twice the usefulness for the same amount of space.

Concealer Wheel - I use the Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium which comes with three shades I can use/mix for spot concealing on my face, no matter how much of a tan I`ve got at the time. The formula is almost gel like so it can be used all over the face. It also comes with a white that I can use in the inner corners of my eyes to make myself look more awake as well as on my cheekbones as a matte highlight for the face. I can also use the darkest shade to contour.
 

Neutral Eye Palette. The Wet N Wild Vanity palette is pretty much the perfect multitasking palette, but the same functionality can be achieved with simply a light neutral shadow and a dark matte shadow. The light shadow can be used as a highlight and blending colour,  all over the lid and in the inner corner of the eyes, as well as on the cheeks for a glowy look. A dark matte shadows can be used for eyeliner during the day and then put in the outer corner/crease to smoke out a look for a night out.

Tapered Blending Brush. I have yet to come across a brush that truly measures up to the MAC 217. I can do a whole eye look with this one brush no problem. If you're going to invest in one eye brush I would hands down say go for this one. Fluffy brushes are even great for blending out concealer, though make sure you've cleaned off any pigment from your eyeshadows before heading into cream products.


Retractable Kabuki Brush. The perfect face brush to take on the go, it's dense enough to apply a powder foundation, but used with a light hand can be great at blending out bronzer and blush. Snap on the cap and it's ready to come with you in your makeup bag without getting covered in germs.

Throw in mascara and you`re ready for an entire weekend, day and night! Do you have any multi-use products that are perfect for travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment